I have been working with computers since 1981, and am experienced in many different types of computer work.
I can be reached at (718) 840-9482 or by email at email@example.com. I am located in Woodstock, NY, and make regular visits to NYC. I offer services in the Woodstock-Kingston area, in NYC, and can arrange to visit points in between.
- repair/replace/upgrade computer hardware.
- install/upgrade computer software.
- build you a customized computer.
- advise you on what to buy, if you are considering new computers.
- remove viruses/spyware/malware, install security software, and generally "tune up" slower or older computers.
- set up, configure, and administer Microsoft Windows (2003, 2000, and NT) networks.
- be a "help desk" person you can call, and can be on-call to visit and fix specific problems. I specialize in servicing small businesses who need reliable computer support but cannot justify having a full-time IT person on staff.
- create/maintain websites.
- create a customized database for your business.
- write documentation -- either for a commercial product under development, or for software used interally within your business.